"Projects" are work-related writing. In each case they are collaborations. Everything else is personal. None of it has a home yet, either. So yeah, I'm writing for the love of writing.
Anyway, here it is:
- Cold Distance re-write - progress to date tracked on the right side of the blog ->. Aiming for completion of this draft by mid-February, proofing for a week, then out to a couple of beta readers. Then I will decide for sure what I'm going to do with. I'm still very, very tempted to self-publish even though this is an all-new version that could probably make the rounds of agents. We'll see.
- Working on outlines for two sequels that don't get codenames yet.
- Project CONTEMPORARY - outline submitted, waiting for further instruction - mid-March deadline
- Project BLUE - late March deadline
- Project DOC - late March deadline
- Project CARTE begins early April with end of July deadline
- BOTTLE is something I'm playing with. A short thing. Mid-March deadline if it's going to happen.
- LUNA has lain fallow for months. It won't take long but it needs to be done and submitted.
- SWITCH is in the same boat as LUNA.
- Still waiting to hear about CELL. Will finish OUTGROWTH when CELL is a go. Won't take long.
- Still researching and developing DOGHOUSE and LOOT.